If you have any questions regarding the guidelines below, please feel free to contact the school office.
Admission to Faith Baptist School requires the fulfillment of all admission requirements.
- Join us for a school tour and interview.
- Turn in the application form and registration fee to the finance office.
- Once the application and records are received, an email will be sent with a link to pay the non-refundable registration fee as well as a new student testing fee.
- A testing date will be scheduled upon payment receipt.
- Submit required documents and supplemental forms.
- The school office will contact you to review the testing results and notify you of its enrollment decision.
- Complete the online parent portal registration.
- Set up the tuition payment schedule through the finance office.
- Pay academic fee no later than July 31st.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS:
- Current school records (report cards, standardized test scores, attendance records, and any behavior records)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Current immunization records or notarized Religious Exemption Form
- Reports from any previous educational testing or psychological evaluations (if applicable)
- Court-ordered child custody decrees (if applicable)
Prospective students must exhibit good behavioral and academic standing. Patterns of behavior are carefully evaluated.
Due to limited resources, FBS accepts students with special educational needs on a case-by-case basis. To be considered for admission, students must provide a current IEP or 504 plan and psychological evaluation no less than three years old. This paperwork is required during the application process. The admissions committee evaluates the submitted paperwork and may meet with the student and/or parents before making an acceptance decision.
Faith Baptist School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Admission to Faith Baptist School is based upon the student’s ability to show academic aptitude on the entrance exam as administered in the areas of reading, math, and English, as well as evaluation of the student’s previous transcript and standardized testing scores. FBS does consider students with existing academic IEPs based upon the school’s ability to meet the student’s academic needs. Admission to FBS is based upon an evaluation of a student’s academic and behavior background along with the family support of the policies of Faith Baptist School as set forth in the student handbook.
Please refer to the FBS Admissions Policy for a complete understanding of our admission requirements.
Faith Baptist School
4105 Plank Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407